Quexst Healthcare brings you the opportunity to train with different experts in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. We offer short duration fellowship of 4 weeks. We bring you this opportunity, since Infertility is a growing problem worldwide and the need to help such families. IVF treatment is gaining acceptance and popularity to overcome the problem. Success in the treatment is the most sought after requirement of any expert in this field. We endeavour to bring best experts who are inclined to teach. For all gynaecologists knowledge of this treatment area is required to guide the patients for good treatment.
The learning will happen through various learning methods like Observership, case discussions, reference reading material etc. Student will be given opportunity to observe, assist based on the capability of the student and permission of the patient. The certificate issued on successful completion of the clinical rotation is not a registrable qualification.
Our experts following learning areas, however, your exposure of these learning points depends on cases with problems notified by patients at the time of your clinical rotation.
· Complete Semen analysis(according to WHO criteria) & sperm preparation for IUI
· Culture media
· Handling of oocyte under stereo zoom microscope and insemination with sperms
· Denuding eggs
· Single culture and group culture
· Embryo transfer techniques
· ICSI dish preparation
· Setting up of IUI and IVF lab
· Sperm Freezing & Embryo freezing
· Testicular Biopsy
· Sterile lab techniques
· Preparation of culture dishes for IVF and ICSI (with and without oil overlay)
· Sperm preparation for IVF & ICSI
· Pronuclear stage observation
· Day 3 and Day 5 embryo transfers
· Setting up of inverted microscope and micro manipulator system for performing ICSI
· Doing microinjection (IVF and ICSI hands-on)
· Laser Assisted Hatching
· Vitrification using cryloop and cryotop method
The steps to be followed are as follows:
COVID-19 offered jointly with Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai to gain latest and current knowledge. This online course is ‘Must Attend ‘course by all Medical Practitioners…