Quext Healthcare brings you the opportunity to train with different experts in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. We offer short duration fellowship of 4 weeks. We bring you this opportunity, since Laproscopy is an upcoming technique which is applicable for diagnosis as well as for corrective treatments. We endeavour to bring best experts who are inclined to teach. For all gynaecologists this is a skill required in today’s age and environment of endoscopic treatment.
The learning will happen through various learning methods like Observership, case discussions, reference reading material etc. Student will be given opportunity to observe, assist based on the capability of the student and permission of the patient. The certificate issued on successful completion of the clinical rotation is not a registrable qualification.
Our experts following learning areas, however, your exposure of these learning points depends on cases with problems notified by patients at the time of your clinical rotation.
· Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Laparoscopic Sterilization
· Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Cyst
· Laparoscopic Salpingo-Oophorectomy
· Laparoscopic Management of Tubal Pregnancy
· Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
· Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
· Laparoscopic Cervical Circlage
· Supracervical Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
· Laparoscopic Re-canalization Surgery
· Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
· Laparoscopic Myomectomy
· Laparoscopic Intestinal and Tubal Anastomosis
· Laparoscopic Sacro-Colpopexy
· Radical Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
· TVT and TOT & TVTO for Stress Urinary Incontinence
· Laparoscopic Recanalization Surgery
· Laparoscopic Fimbrioplasty
· Laparoscopic Management of severe Endometriosis
· Operative Hysteroscopy (Submucous Myomectomy, Metroplasty & TCRE)
The steps to be followed are as follows: