You are seeing patients suffering from Diabetes every day. Diabetes is a lifelong problem and needs to be managed well. It is important to have full knowledge about the disease & it’s complications. Diabetes impacts many other body functions and leads to complications. This course helps you understand your patients better hence leading to better patient care.
Quexst Healthcare & Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai brings you the opportunity to learn a very scientific way to treat patients with full confidence of the results. The course is a fully online course, giving you flexibility to learn at your own pace, going through the lectures any time, any number of times. With the current lifestyles of many people of different age groups and professions, Diabetes has become a common problem from very young age. Would you rather learn how to treat these patients yourself (with full knowledge and confidence) than refer them to another expert?
The certificate issued on successful completion of the clinical rotation is not a registrable qualification.
2. Sulfonylurea and Meglitinides.
4. Alpha Glucosidase Inhibitors and Bromocriptine.
5. Management of Obesity.
6. Post Prandial Hyperglycemia.
7. Insulin Treatment in Clinical Practice
8. Monitoring of Blood glucose and Self Monitoring
9. Preventing Diabetic Ulcer and Diabetic Foot.
10. Intensive Glycemic Control: Lessons from recent trials
The steps to be followed are as follows: