This policy covers how our portal treats your personal information, which includes all information related to you, your name, address, email address, or phone number; your past qualification, credentials and professional experience etc that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information about you when you access the Enquiry Form or register as a student with Quexst Healthcare on the Registration Form, when you access the Rheumatology web pages or the pages of certain partners, and when you enter our website to view the web-pages, study material or post your queries. We may combine information about you that we already have with other information we obtain from education and business partners.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Quexst Healthcare does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies, except under the following circumstances:
1. We provide your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of, or with Quexst Healthcare, under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about services from Quexst Healthcare. However, these companies do not have any independent rights to share this information.
2. We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
Access for Editing and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences
1. We create a Quexst Healthcare ‘student log account’ for you when you register with us. This will be communicated to you, protecting complete secrecy of your account. You can edit your Account Information at any time.
2. We reserve the rights to send you certain communications related to the program such as announcements, administrative messages and some interesting information, which are considered to be a part of your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
3. You cannot delete your account. The right to delete your account is retained by the system administrator of Quexst Healthcare.
Confidentiality and Security
1. We limit access to personal information about you to those employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information, in order to provide services to you or to do their jobs.
2. We have in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
1. Quexst Healthcare may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Quexst Healthcare account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please enter it in an Enquiry Form on our website and send to
us, or you can contact us at:
Division of QUEXST Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
A201, Lohia Jain IT Park