Quexst Healthcare brings you the opportunity to train with Dr Rajendra Sankpal, (MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , DNB (Diplomat of National Board of Examinations) , F.C.P.S. (Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons) , DGO , DFP (Diploma in Family Planning) , MBBS, ) who is a Gynecologist and Infertility Specialist with 23+ years of experience and expertise in Laproscopic surgery.
Dr Sankpal practices at SAGE Hospital in Mumbai and also other big hospitals like Hinduja and Hiranandani. SAGE hospital offers expert gynaecological treatment and specialist services for Women of different age groups having different health concerns. The hospital provides comprehensive treatment for fibroids including open myomectomies unsuitable for endoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical discipline which uses optical instruments specially designed to help diagnose the most frequent female disorders and pathologies such as some infertility problems, small vaginal hemorrhages or endometrial polyps among others. Gynaecological endoscopy employs hysteroscopy and laparoscopy for these purposes.
Gynaecological endoscopy as we know it is nowadays is possible thanks to important technical advances, along with the sophistication and the miniaturization of the equipment used. Modern anaesthetic medicine has also played an important part in the development of surgical procedures. This medicine is extremely effective, wears off quickly and its side effects have been reduced so that it can be used effectively in ambulatory surgery. Among other advances this made possible the so called minimally invasive surgery which owes its name to the fact that very small incisions are made and the intervention is ambulatory.
Quexst Healthcare has been an important facilitator in the field of medical education, both online and offline since the last 9 years. We bring you this opportunity, since Laproscopy is an upcoming technique which is applicable for diagnosis as well as for corrective treatments and will add a feather to any surgeon’s cap of skills! More information about what we do can be found on our website: www.quexst.com
Highlights of the Course:
- Course Duration of 3 months
- Course is Completely Online
- 30 Hours’ worth of Excellent Content
- Latest Updates provided through new monthly recorded lectures
- Assessment by Online MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) Exam
- Certificate will be issued jointly by Quexst Healthcare and Dr. Rajendra Sankpal of SAGE Hospital
- Please Email us on email@example.com, for Syllabus and next batch details
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Laparoscopic Management of Ovarian Cyst
- Laparoscopic Salpingo-Oophorectomy
- Laparoscopic Management of Tubal Pregnancy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Cervical Circlage
- Supracervical Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Re-canalization Surgery
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Intestinal and Tubal Anastomosis
- Laparoscopic Sacro-Colpopexy
- Radical Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- TVT and TOT & TVTO for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Laparoscopic Recanalization Surgery
- Laparoscopic Fimbrioplasty
- Laparoscopic Management of severe Endometriosis
- Operative Hysteroscopy (Submucous Myomectomy, Metroplasty & TCRE)
Eligibility: Practicing Gynaecologist with MD/ MS/ DNB/ DGO in Gynaecology
Online Lectures available for study 24 x 7
Online MCQ type exams to be given from wherever you are
Additional recorded lectures with new information as and when scheduled
||Dr Rajendra Sankpal, (MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , DNB (Diplomat of National Board of Examinations) , F.C.P.S. (Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons) , DGO , DFP (Diploma in Family Planning) , MBBS, ).
Dr Sankpal is a Gynecologist and Infertility Specialist with 23+ years of experience and expertise in Laproscopic surgery, and practices at SAGE Hospital in Mumbai and also other big hospitals like Hinduja and Hiranandani. He has published a book in Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, with FIGO (International Association of Gynaecologists)
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your interest. Please include your full name and contact details like Email ID and Mobile Numbers in your mail, along with attachment of scanned copies of your CV, Medical Degrees and Medical Council Registration. On receiving this, one of our councillors will call you and assist you.
Send us an Email on email@example.com for Fees details.